Home > Message Boards > Music Composition >
i cant see other compositions
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
tom8500

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:01 pm   Post subject: i cant see other compositions Reply with quote

I click on links for see the composition of the people and it send me error,
help plz.

I compose music with guitar pro
there is an example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KfR7EKBijc

sorry for my bad english, im from chile.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Quartrez

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the style, and the melody is catchy. Although sometimes it goes really fast for every instrument, and it gets confusing. I used to do that too some years ago.

So, yeah, I think it's catchy, and it's light (it's not filled with very heavy emotions) I like it. Although you should focus more on only one instrument at a time during the "fast-paced" parts. Just don't put sixteenth notes everywhere for several instruments at once, otherwise it sounds messed up.
About knowledge: But how much is too much ? It's up to you to set your own knowledge limit. You can't know everything. The knowledge limit is not how much you want to know nor how much you can know, but how much you need to know...
View members profile Send private message
tom8500

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i only think the drums are fast in one moment, the rest is fast but not much, but that composition is from 1 year ago, i have more compositions.

when i put much notes i dont think the men how lisent it will catch all the notes, is more like an efect more than a melody .

Well but , why i cant see the composition of other people in this page i dont know ? D:
View members profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LINCOLN LLOYD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:49 am   Post subject: Sin duda, este hombre es "The Mad Scientist of Midi" and... Reply with quote

I absolutely lOVe it! [If you click on the link to this song - which he says is now considerably dated - let me invite you to click on his 'channel' link and at least encounter his "Archivo Perdido" - which is an insane piano piece and the reason I've given him that name.

My friend, I have subscribed to you - writing you from Derry, New Hampshire - north of Boston (as in the Red Sox). You were my first pleasant surprise here. Now I am encouraged to go and experience others, as well as perhaps post a piece of my own.

My soul prays - at this very moment - that someone courageous will adopt Archivo Perdido and mark you as an artist. OK, "Banjous" just stopped and I'm just starting "Una idea se mi pego." Sounds groovy, goucho. Paz. Pronto.

Make A Sound! [We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.]
View members profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger
LINCOLN LLOYD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:24 am   Post subject: Sin duda, este hombre es "The Mad Scientist of Midi" and... Reply with quote

I absolutely lOVe it! [If you click on the link to this song - which he says is now considerably dated - let me invite you to click on his 'channel' link and at least encounter his "Archivo Perdido" - which is an insane piano piece and the reason I've given him that name.

My friend, I have subscribed to you - writing you from Derry, New Hampshire - north of Boston (as in the Red Sox). You were my first pleasant surprise here. Now I am encouraged to go and experience others, as well as perhaps post a piece of my own.

My soul prays - at this very moment - that someone courageous will adopt Archivo Perdido and mark you as an artist. OK, "Banjous" just stopped and I'm just starting "Una idea se mi pego." Sounds groovy, goucho. Paz. Pronto.

Make A Sound! [We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.]
View members profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls