Home > Message Boards > Feedback & Error Report >
Suggestion? Question? Input?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
midimaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:09 am   Post subject: Suggestion? Question? Input? Reply with quote

Am I missing something but is there a way for this site to allow certain users unrestricted access to convert files? Is there some way that I've not seen yet that allows for this? Perhaps making a monetary donation or such? I'd be willing to pay for this so much per year, to have an unrestricted (that is wide open points) to be able to convert whenever I need to. 300 points with one reset sometimes might not be enough. And having to wait another day is a pain. Although I DO keep coming back to Hamienet - which in MY book is awesome with what you provide. GREAT work. Now can I send $$ to have lots of points and/or is there a way I've not read about yet to do that?

THANKS

Midimaker
View members profile Send private message
midimaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:14 am   Post subject: BY THE WAY Reply with quote

Oh yes, by the way, I did a few conversions today and if we get 300 points to begin, with 5 points being subtracted for each conversion that would allow for 60 conversions. I got through about 6 - 8 conversions and I was out of points. That's like 30 - 40 points NOT 300. WHAT's up with that?? I did reset and finish what I had to do but certainly the 300 points was NOT used up in just 6 or 8 conversions because that would only account for the 30-40 points out of the 300 which should have still left me well over 200 points. Can you define what's going on with that issue??

THANKS

Midimaker
View members profile Send private message
hlpme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:06 am   Post subject: Mp3tomidi Reply with quote

make a mp3-midi converter.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls