Home > Message Boards > Theme >
Steve Jablonsky: "Bumblebee", "Allspark" & "Autobots"
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
RadicalOne

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:21 pm   Post subject: Steve Jablonsky: "Bumblebee", "Allspark" & "Autobots" Reply with quote

I would love to see MIDI versions of three themes from "Transformers (2007)" - "Bumblebee", "All Spark" and "Autobots".
amninderb

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:09 pm   Post subject: Re: Steve Jablonsky: "Bumblebee", "Allspark" & "Autobots" Reply with quote

RadicalOne wrote:
I would love to see MIDI versions of three themes from "Transformers (2007)" - "Bumblebee", "All Spark" and "Autobots".

Wow.
So would I.
Someone Please make them. icon_cool.gif
Pretty Please

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Me three icon_smile.gif
thalizabeth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Watchers of movies can share their opinions on here that is a quite interesting site for this purpose and provide new features. Hope you will also share your essay shark review online from people can get writing guidance.[/url]
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls