Home > Message Boards > Music Composition >
My first composition(for this site)
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Panceps

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:34 am   Post subject: My first composition(for this site) Reply with quote

Hi all! just made a new song, and it´s the first one i´m uploading here. Tell me what you think about it.
http://midishrine.com/midi/30880.mid
i also uploaded the song here, but i don´t know how to post it in the forum.
XD

btw, excellent site!
View members profile Send private message MSN Messenger
P.C. Vielle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure this is a tad late for your liking, but prolonged feedback is better than no feedback, right?

I'd like to begin by contratulating you on a song well written. However, as a composer myself, I know that you want me to go beyond the fluff and get to the honest criticism.

First of all, it's a great song with a great motif, but we only get to hear that motif; as the song progresses, instruments are layered over each other, all following the same general melody/harmony patterns. In my earlier works I tended to do to things like this, but although it may prove easy to sequence, in the long run the song never really goes anywhere. I feel like this song in particular could have been developed very well. Perhaps a melody aside from the clean guitar loop you had going would benefit. Break from the chords, mute everything but the guitar for a few bars, through in some synth, maybe shake up the drums a little. These are all just suggestions, and you do have the final say as the composer, but it sounds as if you copy-pasted a six-and-a-half minute song together. What you started with is really good, but it would make it more enjoyable to listen to if you went somewhere with it.

That's really all I have for you. Keep up the good work, my friend!
//
View members profile Send private message
DavidD247
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:33 am   Post subject: good article Reply with quote

Cash App service is a very helpful service for its users. If you are a user of this application then you can also use it. driver is unavailable hp printer Anyone can download this application from the Google play store and the installation procedure is very simple.
View members profile Send private message
monikawachenz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:47 am   Post subject: Ficktreffen Reply with quote

Ficktreffen is great for sex contact!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls