Home > Message Boards > Rock & Pop (2000-Current) >
muse apocalypse please and poison black
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Darth Brando

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:51 am   Post subject: muse apocalypse please and poison black Reply with quote

Woot, I was just listening to some muse and in the song apocalypse please I couldn't help but notice how moving and stunning the piano sounded! So I thought, hmm... what would that sound like on a guitar? but I just didn't know where to begin so I'm here to see if I can't get some help. Now in the song what is mostly played on the piano are a series of chords and a pretty nice scale that is mirrored on the base in the form of an arp. what i'm looking for is basically a midi of the song so I can see the notes and transpose and choose which to play and all that what not, that way I could also transpose some of the arps that the base plays to put in place of the scales and to make it a little more interesting or what ever, and lastly poison black is an awesome band, but it makes me sad to see that there are no tabs or midis for them. at the moment i've been playing around with learning the guitar and learning some interesting styles, and well so far I've been looking at poison black, muse and the pillows with a little bit of afi mixed in there as well. and on an end note, does any one know where abouts I could find a midi or tab for Arch Enemy's Apocalypse now? any how thanks a bunch dudes!
indigobanana

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:03 am   Post subject: Muse - Apocalypse Please Reply with quote

Here's Muse - Apocalypse Please:
http://www.midiplaza.com/songs/282

Enjoy icon_smile.gif
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website
annettefreudz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

You know that you deserve to be treated like a king so check huren innsbruck girls whenever you want
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls