Home > Message Boards > Animation/Cartoon >
Midis for a video game?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
tenshi1475

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:34 pm   Post subject: Midis for a video game? Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm planning on making a video game. And I can't find a couple
of the midi songs I need for it. 1. a short, quick tempo version of
"Poor Unfortunate Souls" suitable for a boss stage.
2. a techno version of the "Can-can" or "Orpheus in the underworld"
also suitable for a boss stage. And 3. a midi of the DDR version
"Mickey Mouse Club March {Eurobeat Version}"

If someone could please help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You So Much,
Tenshi1475
View members profile Send private message
tenshi1475

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I didn't know to put a request tag on this. I don't know how to either.
icon_redface.gif

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:09 pm   Post subject: Loads of Video Game Music Reply with quote

www . vgmusic . com

27,000 midi files. You might find what you want.
ChaseNash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:57 am   Post subject: Essay Reply with quote

The message here is going to be glorious. It's what we have been tempted to do on customwritings.com writers. I guess that people should work on it and learn something new.
LennonStuart
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not actually a big fan of video games online. Though I am obsessed with the offline dino game that I recently came across. It is literally so good and doesn’t even bore you, it is amazing.
DinoGame

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I know. The game dino run I have played is great and I am grateful for

you guys . I hope that everyone has a good time with me and

you guys too . Happy working on this project.

Thanks

ChaseNash.
annettefreudz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say that I love chating with nutten innsbruck girls when I have some free time
Oliver88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:50 pm   Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote

Welcome to World of recreation Mids, collection of recreation tune in MIDI format. Midi structure was once very famous in PC video games in particular inside years 1991-1996, so this website would revel in each fan of PC sport track (or PC recreation mids) from these years. And due to the fact first-class of midi tunes raises with satisfactory of soundcard, you can hear to these tunes now more often than not in lots higher fine as you per chance listened to when the video games have been released! And yes, this web page is additionally extremely good useful resource if you are searching for cool cell smartphone ringtunes primarily based on tune from video games (of course, your cellular phone ought to assist polyphonic Midi documents to play icon_smile.gif ). Near PC sport tune you can locate right here lots of any other recreation tune for different computer systems and consoles, both organized or remixes - due to the fact MIDI is very famous layout for doing preparations or remixes of sport tunes for all platforms. If you choose some recommendations and prefer to understand some thing greater about recreation mids, look at World of Game [/u]
hazelburkez

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:04 am   Post subject: casual sex melbourne Reply with quote

casual sex melbourne is great for lonley boys to chat with hot young girls all night long
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls