Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
How to download midi files
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
kayelchee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:29 pm   Post subject: How to download midi files Reply with quote

Hi , can anyone guide me to download and save midi files to my computer, I had not visited this site for sometime and noted so much improvements. However, the download feature doesn't seem to be available now. I want pure midi and not converted mp3. Thanks.
View members profile Send private message
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

There are links below the music player. The link for MIDI download is located within the leftmost box.
kayelchee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. Got it.
Ellie Barff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

In the computers there is the need for downloading the different files that are useful to all. All around the globe the best essay writing services are there to give more so that you can share more about everything.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 11:07 am   Post subject: Re: How to download midi files Reply with quote

kayelchee wrote:
Hi , can anyone guide me to download and save midi files to my computer, I had not visited this site for sometime and noted so much improvements. However, the download feature doesn't seem to be available now. I want pure midi and not converted mp3. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 11:15 am   Post subject: Re: How to download midi files Reply with quote

kayelchee wrote:
jytep

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:06 am   Post subject: good one Reply with quote

Sometimes, it is impossible to deduct the diseases at the early stages. When the thing get worst then they get deducted and that time nothing can be done to save a life of a person. Different campaigns should be held to teach the people about [url=https://www.bowlinggreenremodelers.com/]Metal Roofing Company[/url] signs of the diseases.
jenis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.guest-articles.com/education/hpe6-a70-aruba-certified-mobility-associate-exam-04-11-2020
https://www.guest-articles.com/education/hpe6-a68-aruba-certified-clearpass-professional-accp-v67-04-11-2020
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls