Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
MIDI/mp3 for Another Night at Darryl's /Witches of Eastwick
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
muppa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:09 am   Post subject: MIDI/mp3 for Another Night at Darryl's /Witches of Eastwick Reply with quote

Hi!

I'm looking for a MIDI or mp3 rehersal track for the song Another Night at Darryl's from the musical Witches of Eastwick. Preferably without the melody line in it, just the accompanyment.

I'm been on Haminet for a while, but only just registered to be able to make a request. I have a number of Broadway scores (200+) that I'm willing to share with anyone who wants them, and a lot of other sheet music. I believe in free sharing of this kind of material on the internet, so if I have the time I'll uppload anythihng anyone wants.

Thanks!

Muppa
View members profile Send private message
Charis Southwood

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also looking for a MIDI or mp3 rehearsal track for the song Another Night at Darryl's from the musical Witches of East wick. I have also visited samedayessay site to get help to write my essay easily. Preferably without the melody line in it, just the accompaniment.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls