Home > Message Boards > Rock & Pop (2000-Current) >
Joe Iconis: Blue Hair Go to page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
bwaybaby559

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:57 pm   Post subject: Joe Iconis: Blue Hair Reply with quote

I have the sheet music for "Blue Hair" by Joe Iconis (there on videos on youtube if you want to check it out) that i could send to someone who could make an accompaniment for it. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow! You have the sheet music? I've been looking for it everywhere! If it's not a terrible trouble, do you think I could get a copy?

email me at [email protected] !

Thank you so much!
carmen98

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:41 pm   Post subject: Blue Hair! Reply with quote

Oh man! I have been searching for the sheet music for that song for awhile now.

If you could email it to me I would be so grateful.

[email protected]

If not I understand, I just have a big performance coming up and this song is by far the one I am set on.
bwaybaby559

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I KEEP trying to send it to you guys and it's not working, i keep getting error messages back!
View members profile Send private message
Niecy808

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey can you send me a copy of Blue Hair too!?
My email is [email protected]
Thanks soooo much if you do!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I've been looking for that song everywhere if you could and it to me that would be awesome! My email is:

[email protected]

-Thanks
OperaLover05

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:01 pm   Post subject: blue hair Reply with quote

i've been lookin for blue hair for a while-if you could email it to me i would REALLy appreciate it!

thanks!

[email protected]
bwaybaby559

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry my emails not really working right now =/

i thought it sent a while ago it to the other people who have posted but no ones said anything so i'm assuming they didnt get it either?
Bettie Blackchurch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone has this sheet music and could email it to me, I would be soooo grateful. I have tried to find it, buy it, order it, etc...but i live in the boonies and have had no luck with the local music stores. You can email it to me at
[email protected] it is for my senior recital.

Merci'~

BB
lovesbroadway

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:47 am   Post subject: OMYGOODNESS!! Reply with quote

Could I possibly get the sheet music as well!! I emailed Joe but still haven't gotten a reply and it's been MONTHS!!!
You would be a life-saver!!
My email is [email protected]
Please please please help me out as soon as you can, I'll be SOOO FOREVER GRATEFUL!!!

Thanks!
paigeb12

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:41 pm   Post subject: blue hair by joe iconis Reply with quote

if you have the sheet music of blue hair could you email me that to me?? i need it for an audition this wed. june 3rd and i cant find it anywhere. :/ my email is [email protected]. please please please and thank you thank you thank you!!
Rachel at coastal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

HI! Could you send me sheet music for Blue hair? [email protected] please and thank you icon_smile.gif

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

can i hav the sheet music? email is [email protected]
snowface13

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Could I as well? My email is [email protected]. Thanks so so so so much!
shill2009

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:09 am   Post subject: Sheet music Reply with quote

I would love a copy of Blue Hair if you are still sending it out? I know this message is old...
[email protected]

Thank you
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 2 All times are GMT-8:00
Go to page 1, 2  Next
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls