Home > Message Boards > Service Offer/Selling/Advertisements (Music) >
CHEAP Broadway and West End Scores - almost everything!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
countalmaviva2003

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:00 pm   Post subject: CHEAP Broadway and West End Scores - almost everything! Reply with quote

Hi there,
If you are in need of a rare (or not so rare) Broadway or West End score, I have over 1,500 titles. I can upload to sendspace or similar or send directly to your email if the file is not too large. I am offering these scores at £5.00 each or £20 for five (payment through paypal). For a full list contact me at: [email protected]

***Please do not contact me through this website - I will be more than happy to answer any questions via email***

I also have various band parts, full scores and more than one version of certain titles.

If it's been committed to paper, I will more than likely have it! If not, I can probably get hold of it!

Look forward to hearing from you!
beautifulmusicbiz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:53 pm   Post subject: Your email address rejects... Reply with quote

Tried writing at your hotmail UK address but it bounced my gmail back. Please contact me at:

[email protected]

I need to buy some scores off of you.

Thanks,
D
View members profile Send private message Send email
dibiya
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

From your blog, I came to know bout good music and music sheet. I have gone through it and I could her good melodious son from here fixprinternotresponding.com. It is good to know about the musical instrument form here. I loved to hear good songs.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls