Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
the drowsy chaperone: show off
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
emilybemily

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:33 am   Post subject: the drowsy chaperone: show off Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a backtrack or MIDI i suppose for an event at the thespian festival this year. I've looked everywhere but i can't seem to find it. Sheet music would be great to, it any of you have it, but i would prefer a backtrack. I'm not really quite sure how this works, and i don't have things to trade, but i would be willing to pay for a backtrack if the price was appropriate. thank you so much!
musicman_bwayfan
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:43 pm   Post subject: Show Off from Drowsy Chaperone... Reply with quote

Contact me privately at [email protected] or [email protected] or on AIM at musicmanbwayfan. I can help you out...the track is already made...there is a fee for the track though. I will give you all of the details when you email me.

Best,

- Jeremy Goodman
View members profile Send private message Send email AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls