Home > Message Boards > Paid ($) Request >
mp3 to midi?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
mr_grady

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:06 am   Post subject: mp3 to midi? Reply with quote

I want to know if there's any good mp3 to midi converter...watch out not midi to mp3 or wav...

Thanks
View members profile Send private message
bill holland

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:44 pm   Post subject: mp3 to MIDI Reply with quote

I'm afriad you won't have much luck on this. There are several MP3 to MIDI converterrs available and I've tried several. NONE does anywhere near a good job - they are patchwork at best. Please uinderstand the basic difference - MIDI is data to create sounds on a computer - not an audio signal. MP3 is an audio signal. MIDI can easily be converted to MP3 but not the other way around. If you want to dicuss this in depth please e-mail me.

[email protected]
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls