Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
tv series coats
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
samishlathear

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:11 am   Post subject: tv series coats Reply with quote

I've seen some "tv series coats" on 2 unequivocal TV shows of late that have every one of the reserves of being an exceptionally meager goat or sheep.

Both a bistro racer styles. One show is Chicago PD and the other is The Dig.

The Chicago PD coat appears, apparently, to be ludicrously slight for the character to be wearing as head outerwear for Chicago winter.

Sharp yet no radiance using any and all means. It appears to be a few characters are into calfskin coats and freezing...

The Dig coat is worn by the Israeli analyst and again is phenomenally slight as well. Window hangings like sheep or a slight goat.

Not certain why the character is wearing it when the FBI master is dependably in shirt sleeves. It indisputably doesn't cover his sidearm.

I realize extra space depts go for the snappy in any case cool looking garments.

I adored the coat Dennis Leary wore on Rescue Me.

It was obviously reasonable for a Boston fall yet irrefutably not this past winter....icon_wink.gif

This bugs me like how the vintage TV westerns had covers, dress, cowhide items, and weapons absolutely "Hollywood" = erroneous dates.

With shows like "period" shows like North and South and Lonesome Dove, they went for confirmed looks that don't divert from the thing.

My life accomplice says to "suspend my vulnerability" yet it ruins the possibility of the program since I'm inspecting the data on the character...JMHO[/url]
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls