Home > Message Boards > Service Offer/Selling/Advertisements (Music) >
I have time to make midis/backing tracks/transpose music
musicman_bwayfan
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:33 am   Post subject: I have time to make midis/backing tracks/transpose music Reply with quote

Hi there everybody,

I currently have a fair amount of free time available to make midis or backing tracks or do transpositions of songs, as I only have a few big projects and shows lined up for the next few months.

I do charge for making the files, but I am always willing to negotiate prices if you don't have instant access to the standard amount. Orchestrated backing tracks or midis obviously cost more than piano only. Standard piano only tracks will run about 15 bucks. If the song is very long or involved, the price will go up - I will tell you that obviously before I start the project so you know everything ahead of time. Orchestrated tracks are around 25 bucks a piece, like I mentioned, the more involved it is, the more it costs. The more tracks you want, I'll be more willing to do a group rate or a slight discount. I am normally able to make a standard piano track within a day or two.

If you need sheet music transposed, I am able to also do that very quickly. As above, the length of the song and the detail involved is a factor in determining the price. A transposition runs about 20 bucks...normally I'm able to get it done within a day or two. If you're working on a show and you have the parts but need to transpose all of them for the singer, let me know. Scan the pages (make sure they can be read) and send them to me letting me know what you need done with them. If you need a whole set of parts transposed for one song, it will run about 5 to 7 bucks for each instrumental part. The piano parts fall under the category above (dealing with transposition of normal sheet music). Any other transpositions or services that you may need done that aren't mentioned, please feel free to ask.

Any questions, comments, concerns, thoughts, etc.? Send me an email...Unless I'm out, I'm pretty fast at responding.

Best -

Jeremy Goodman
AIM - musicmanbwayfan
Email - [email protected]/[email protected] (I can do MSN messenger with the Hotmail address)
View members profile Send private message Send email AIM Address
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls