Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Is Calf Tattoo Process Is Painful?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
jasonsteve

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:42 am   Post subject: Is Calf Tattoo Process Is Painful? Reply with quote

Everybody knows getting a tattoo is not a simple piece of work. The tattoo procedure is a painful process and the severity of pain depends on the skin thickness as well the bunch of nerves present beneath the skin. Calf tattoo is the least painful place and the best site to create a customized design. If you want to get a calf tattoo, you have to approach the experienced tattoo maker to make customize tattoo and he tells how much will a full calf tattoo cost . Artist says that skin of the calf tattoo is thicker therefore you feel moderate pain. What do you say?
View members profile Send private message
Alex77

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. I never got a tattoo at all. I don't like them, they don't bring any decoration.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls