Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
have you ever used numerology?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
larikana

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:03 am   Post subject: have you ever used numerology? Reply with quote

have you ever used numerology?
View members profile Send private message
annavell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:29 am   Post subject: numerology Reply with quote

Yes, I very often do numerology calculations https://numeroscop.net/life-path-number-calculator/ . Numerology is quite an ancient and very interesting science about numbers, which interested me a lot. I am using the Pythagorean system. The Pythagorean system is one of the most popular and used methods of self-improvement ever created. The Chinese, Japanese, Greeks, Jews, Egyptians, Phoenicians, early Christians, Mayans and Incas all used their own numerological systems in order to understand more deeply yourself and the Universe around. The basic principles of the current version of Western numerology were developed by the ancient Greek philosopher and mathematician Pythagoras, who combined the mathematical systems of the Arabs, Druids, Phoenicians and Egyptians with the sciences of human nature. Since then and to this day, this version of numerology continues to develop. He significantly influenced the formation and development of spiritual secret societies in Europe, such as the Rosicrucians, Freemasons, Anthroposophists and others.
Kevinnnnnnnnn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I really believe that astrology and numerology can help us find the true love. And what is your personal opinion about this thing? Do you agree with me?
Alicem

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I don't agree with you... I'm sure that such things will never help me find my love... To be honest, I want to try online dating and I guess that I will use TGPersonals.com because there are a lot of different reviews on their website so I hope that I will find something cool there. Wish me good luck.
Alex77

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I never used it. But I often find a lot of information about it on the Internet.
Monika666

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 2:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello my friend. I love to be used by girls for just one evening and one night. But I don't always want to leave the house to find such a girl. That's why I use this dating site content There I find the right girl and after that we meet and have a good evening and night together. And I am always very pleased, and the girls too.
[/url]
View members profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls