Home > Message Boards > Others >
dream vacation
Tish23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:21 am   Post subject: dream vacation Reply with quote

Where do you want to go the most?
I'm dreaming about a trip to Mexico
View members profile Send private message
Arielq41

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Mexico is also one of the countries I want to visit. And I can't even say what is my dream vacation, because I have the whole list of places I want to visit and choose one is impossible. But I think that the most I want to go on an Antarctic cruise. It may sound boring because when people hear the Antarctic, they imagine only a lot of ice and water. But nature there is amazing, and animals too. When I was looking for some info about cruizes to that place. I came across this article https://ragnaryacht.com/blog/expedition-guide-how-to-prepare-for-your-first-expedition/ which persuaded me even more going there on a yacht is worth it.
Sien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have many different vacation plans. I was serious about Mexico last year but covid ruined my plans. I was at home for almost six months. But it became a great opportunity to find your soul mate. I found a lot of interesting things at bestondating.com. This site gave me new reviews and I made several surveys to not miss my chance. Now I am planning to do a wedding in Hawaii (when it will be possible again)
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls