Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
What's the grind like today?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
starding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:44 pm   Post subject: What's the grind like today? Reply with quote

There was a brief intermediate interval where I played for a month or two on this other account because my old one was hacked, but I don't remember too much information from the way in RS gold which the match was when this was.

Some basic questions: What's the grind like today? What has the impact of inflation been how challenging would be the moneymaking process from scratch? Is there still a population for a great deal of these actions? Where would you suggest I start if I were to start? I have heard about buying membership with ingame money, what is this like? Is it easy to care or not and what is the price like?

Lets see if I could offer some answers. What is the grind like now? In the last couple of years xp rates of a lot of skill have been buffed, thus there's not as much grind. What has the effect of inflation already been and how challenging is that the moneymaking process from scratch? Moneymaking now is largely limited to battle, bossing specifically. Skilling usually gives limited profit compared to what I said before.

Is there still a people for a lot of the activities? Where would you suggest I start if I were to get started? If you were to become a part, I would suggest slayer since It's a wonderful combination between gp and cheap RuneScape gold xp gains. I don't know if you need to listen to me on this 1 tho, since it's my favorite ability:P
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls