Home > Message Boards > Exercise Wheels >
vlogger's tips
Ikaila

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:37 am   Post subject: vlogger's tips Reply with quote

Hi there! Guys, I am really interested in making videos and it's even my dream to become a vlogger. So, this week I've decided to read about vlogging tips as much as possible and start making my dream come true!! Share please any good sources about it! Thanks
View members profile Send private message
Restyne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:40 am   Post subject: Re: vlogger's tips Reply with quote

Ikaila wrote:
Hi there! Guys, I am really interested in making videos and it's even my dream to become a vlogger. So, this week I've decided to read about vlogging tips as much as possible and start making my dream come true!! Share please any good sources about it! Thanks

Hello!! Wow, it's really cool and good that you have your dreams and that you do want them to come true. It's kind of impressive and exciting that you try to accomplish it with your own possibilities and opportunities. I would like to help you, and that's why I have searched and surfed the Net, and found this awesome site or you can call it platform https://vlogbox.com/key-vlogging-tips-to-make-you-rock/, where they are a lot of tips for beginners on how to make the videos in a proper way and how to be successful. There are lots of basic things and maybe even obvious. For example, that you have to be connected with your audience or that you have to be open and to be yourself. You see, some truths are obvious, but it doesn't mean they are wrong. Hope it was useful for you, bye.
View members profile Send private message
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls