Home > Message Boards > Service Offer/Selling/Advertisements (Music) >
Great new Musical Website!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
singsashley

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:24 pm   Post subject: Great new Musical Website! Reply with quote

Http://www.cateredmusicservices.com
A friend of mine recommended me to this site and I got the sheet
music I was looking for with a piano track for like 20 bucks! (It was
a song from Legally Blonde that was cut from the show) They do it in
any key you want too. You just tell them the name of the song and key. I got mine in less than 24 hours. Just thought I'd share!

Let me know if you guys find any cool sites!
Ashley
musicman_bwayfan
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:39 am   Post subject: music services - midis, transpositions, backing tracks, etc. Reply with quote

Hi there,

I do the same types of services these guys do. Only difference is that I will give out sheet music or if you need sheet music transposed I'll do that. I've posted several messages on here in the past saying that I will make custom midis on request, transpose songs for backing tracks or sheet music, and other things. Like these guys, it's all for pay however, in necessary cases I will be willing to negotiate prices if you don't have instant access to the standard amount. Orchestrated backing tracks or midis obviously cost more than piano only. If you're working on a show and you have the parts but need to transpose all of them for the singer, let me know. Scan the pages (make sure they can be read) and send them to me letting me know what you need done with them.

Best -

Jeremy Goodman
AIM - musicmanbwayfan
Email - [email protected]/[email protected] (I can do MSN messenger with the hotmail email address)
View members profile Send private message Send email AIM Address
jboo75190

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

In need of writing services online? Then worry no more the team of essay makers at fix my paper writing service understand all your requirements and continue giving an excellent paper accordingly. Our experts can easily take all the important topics and related information to it.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls