Home > Message Boards > Jazz, Rhythm, & Blues >
Hooked on Nikita Germaine Dance Mix!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
bassoondiva

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:50 pm   Post subject: Hooked on Nikita Germaine Dance Mix! Reply with quote

Hey guys, any club hoppers here? icon_smile.gif Ok I don't go out EVERY weekend but I must say I love to dance. Last night I went to a club called Graham Central Station and heard this hot dance mix. It was called 911 Love. I did some digging and found it was by an artist called Nikita Germaine. She's definitely someone you should check out!!!
http://www.myspace.com/nikitagermaine
View members profile Send private message
restlessmind

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:51 pm   Post subject: Great info Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I'm all into new finds and really liked her. I listened to both the original and the Dance mix and was very impressed with the switch. Great groove... thanks!
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls