Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
IT companies for creating customized ITsolutions
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
larikana

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:17 pm   Post subject: IT companies for creating customized ITsolutions Reply with quote

Which IT companies specialize in creating customized IT solutions for business?
I am looking for a company that specializes in creating customized IT solutions with a focus on gamification and visualization. I would be grateful for your feedback and recommendations.
View members profile Send private message
GaryWeiss

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

There are more than enough such companies now, determine your budget and goals for the final product
cedavih

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

You can study the experience of Exposit. Exposit specializes in creating custom IT solutions with focus on gamification and visualization. The engineering team Exposit deliver a complete package of services to create web and mobile apps for enhanced data understanding and user engagement. You can learn more about the company and gamification softwar from Exposit here https://www.exposit.com/solutions/gamification-and-visualization/
I hope this information will help you make your choice
annavell

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

You may want to choose an IT developer that listens to your needs and turns those into actionable objectives. Also you should check out their projects or get information about completed projects.
weridok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I contacted UI / UX design Purrweb. This team developed a mobile application for my business, which gave rise to the sales of goods. Purrweb create truly habit-forming products. With the sexy look and UX in mind. You can find the company contacts here .
I liked that the mobile application fully meets my expectations and even better, it was developed on time.
Alicem

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your super informative thread here! It's so interesting to read all this stuff here, but anyway I need to find a proper job for myself because I don't really understand all these things that are connected with IT sphere.... I just want to find something good, and I think that this https://uk.jooble.org/jobs-trainee-biomedical-scientist source with be a great variant for me because there are lots of different job vacancies. Just save it for the future, probably you will use it one day
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls