Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
What is CAT Exam?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
pihugupta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:58 am   Post subject: What is CAT Exam? Reply with quote

The Common Admission Test (CAT) is considered one of the most competitive examinations that assess student's Intelligence quotient, scholastic aptitude, and problem-solving skills for admission to MBA courses. It is a national-level examination conducted by 20 IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) on a rotational basis. Apart from IIMs, the CAT score is accepted for admission in more than 100 management institutions.
View members profile Send private message
DavidD247
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I am not familiar with this exam until reading this article. Now I understood its purposes and qualification. https://justcbdtopicals.com Anyway, I am decided to attending this am and I study well from today onwards. Thank you so much for sharing this article.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls