Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Midi to Tab?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
jeyvelo7111836

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:38 pm   Post subject: Midi to Tab? Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this topic, but...A friend told me about a free software that takes midi files and convert them into guitar tabular and vice versa. Has anyone heard of such software or know where to find anything similar to it?
Carlos Chahin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:40 pm   Post subject: Midigtr -- Midi Guitar Chord Finder Reply with quote

It's not 100% accurate but it's great.

Midigtr -- Midi Guitar Chord Finder
jeyvelo7111836

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I checked it out. It wasn't bad.

However...

According to my friend, it make a tabular sheet out of the midi file, and/or takes a tabular sheet and makes it into a midi. I honestly think it could possibly exsist, but I highly doubt it would be for free as was told to me.

But that software I looked up works fine with every one of my midi files.(I have close to 14,000)
Carlos Chahin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:04 pm   Post subject: Midit to Tab Reply with quote

Then try Power Tab Editor 1.7 icon_smile.gif
aaraud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:28 am   Post subject: reaper TabEditor Reply with quote

try Reaper's TabEditor plugin
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls