Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
How do I control my elderly parents' medication?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
dombra

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:58 am   Post subject: How do I control my elderly parents' medication? Reply with quote

How do I control my elderly parents' medication?
wergotta

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

There are special medicine boxes. You can also set a corresponding reminder in your phone
annavell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

There are different situations. Older people may not always remember or be able to take medicine. It depends on the state of health and disease. My father is paralyzed after a stroke. I spend a lot of time at work. I found hospice care philadelphia not far from my home to help my father receive the help he needed. So he received all the necessary medicines and qualified care.
View members profile Send private message
cedavih

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

My parents are also not young and I am very worried about them. They live near me and I often visit their home and can control the medication intake myself.
But not all medications can be taken alone. Recently, my father was diagnosed with growth hormone deficiency. He was examined at Optimal Hormone Therapy Medical Center https://www.optimalhormonetherapy.com/clinics.php
The father was prescribed injections. For this, I brought him to the medical center.
larikana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Older people may experience distraction and forgetfulness. Therefore, you can call during the day and remind them to take the medicine.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls