Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
How to choose the best vacuum cleaner for your house
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
AndrewPayton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:49 pm   Post subject: How to choose the best vacuum cleaner for your house Reply with quote

Everyone wants a clean house to come back at the end of the day. But not everyone enjoys the cleaning job, especially if you are stuck with an old bulky vacuum that lost its suction power like me. When my friend recommended me her shark navigator lift-away deluxe professional bagless vacuum, I was still in doubt. I searched for some shark navigator lift away deluxe reviews myself. I came down with one option, that was the shark nv360. I ordered one, and I couldn't be more than happy to tell you that this vacuum is exactly what I have been looking for.

Shark NV360 review

There have been many product models in this Shark navigator deluxe series. Sometimes it is called the shark navigator lift-away dlx vacuum cleaner just to be distinguished from another best-selling model. Don't be overwhelmed by so many choices out there. After hours of searching and reading reviews, I decided to go with the nv360 because of its reasonable price yet amazing features that people commented. We have two floors with so many stairs. All are carpeted, but only the kitchen floor is left bare. I was excited to know how this new vacuum would be the right choice for my house.

And my actual experience

So far a Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 has been beyond my expectation. When I first saw it after I took it out of the box, my first thought was that if I made a mistake because it looks relatively narrow. I was worried that I was going to do so much hard work with this little vacuum to get my house clean.

Yet when I started to use it, I was amazed at how great this little vacuum is. It is incredibly lighter than my old vacuum but has greater power suction. With more powerful suction, it cleans all of my thick carpets and rugs thoroughly, picking up all kinds of dirt and pet hair. It is easy to detach the canister from the base to clean stairs or narrow places. What I like the most about it is it does the same excellent cleaning for carpeted areas as for bare floor.

There are many attachments with the vacuum, such as a thin wand, a crevice tool, making it easier for users to clean difficult places. I remember I had already cleaned my house for a couple of days when this new vacuum arrived. The house was still clean with my bare eyes, but I was eager to try the new vacuum, so I took it out and did a cleaning test. I vacuumed only my living room, my stairs and my kitchen, but the canister was entirely filled. I couldn't believe it. To be fair, the canister of shark navigator lift away deluxe NV360 is smaller than my old vacuum, but still, it does a much better job with less effort.

I have been so satisfied with my vacuum purchase, and I hope you can experience the same. Have house cleaning for everyone!
View members profile Send private message
ruthshaws

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting topic. Recently I always see people talking about Shark NV352 vs. NV360. They come with features from the Smart Clean Guide. I also find it very difficult to choose a good vacuum cleaner
View members profile Send private message Send email
ruthshaws

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

ruthshaws wrote:
Interesting topic. Recently I always see people talking about Shark NV352 vs. NV360. They come with features from the Smart Clean Guide. I also find it very difficult to choose a good vacuum cleaner
View members profile Send private message Send email
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls