Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
StanfordOnlineClasses - Online Exam Help
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic

Is it really helping with online classes and courses?
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
stanfordonlineclasses

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:12 pm   Post subject: StanfordOnlineClasses - Online Exam Help Reply with quote

Taking classes online has a lot of advantages but on the other hand, it also has disadvantages. Just like most of the students tend to skip online classes and when it’s time for exams. They usually search on the internet to get online exam help for their exams. Moreover, most of the students don’t take their online courses seriously as they know that they are going to ask someone to take my exam for me or get online exam help from a service online. Is it really helping with online classes and courses?
View members profile Send private message
Swedberg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I have some samples for download: essays for descriptive writing as an example of an online exam? Our university is going to publish a journal with a compendium of https://www.writemyessayfast.ca essays on alternative education and online (virtual) classes.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls