Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
Expression of animation videos
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
markhogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:58 am   Post subject: Expression of animation videos Reply with quote

Because of the high degree of freedom, it can be said that anime videos are attractive because they are easy to understand. It is easy to understand the contents that are difficult to convey in words by explaining with animation. For example, if there are many restrictions on expression, the feeling of use, and the image after use, you can use animation to create an image or express it in a story. In addition, even in complicated and highly specialized services and systems, it is possible to convey intuitively by using movement. It is said that the advertising recognition rate for still images such as photos and service animated videos is 23%, but it is 69% for anime videos. What is your opinion?
View members profile Send private message
markcooper
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:06 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I needed to thank you for this phenomenal read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. happy valentines day 2021
Angncan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:48 am   Post subject: reader Reply with quote

Expression of animation videos with the degree programs. Such different post are shared on the time where it is good when and where you can easily start to learn all the https://awriter.org/essaysharkcom/ points which are good when the whole program is start for animation.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls