Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
How to Clean Print head of my HP Officejet pro 6968?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
a123hp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:16 am   Post subject: How to Clean Print head of my HP Officejet pro 6968? Reply with quote

Start by folding the dry paper into the region and also keep the same on a plastic surface. After this, you have to open the printer and take away all the cartridges. If you find any extra ink on the nozzle, wipe them away. Then, you can place the print head in the container and the nozzle has to face below. After you clean the print head, it must be left to dry. After 10 minutes, you can reinstall the print head back to the device. In case of more issues, visit troubleshoot HP officejet pro 6968 to get an idea about troubleshooting HP officejet pro 6968.
View members profile Send private message
jennifer247
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

As an HP printer user, I am happy to see this article. From this article, I got a lot of new information about this printer. I am so happy to see this article and I will share this article with my friends those who using the HP printer. how to meditate
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls