Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
How to fix Printer Not Activated Error Code 20?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Andrewjacob428

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:30 am   Post subject: How to fix Printer Not Activated Error Code 20? Reply with quote

The PDF translator did not read the activation code (the registry activation code entry was not found). Some other users say the error message Printer didn't allow Printer Not Activated Error Code 20 when they tried to print an Adobe text. This may trigger the error if the incorrect printer is set to the correct printer, the printer driver fails or the system manager has conflicts.
In this situation, an expert is advised to overcome these issues. HP Technological Assistance, a worldwide leader that offers an electronic alternative to common HP printer mistakes and passwords, has also developed tips and corrections.

Read the blog for a full solution to this issue.
Printer Not Activated Error Code 20
https://www.hptechnicalsupportphonenumber.com/blog/how-to-fix-hp-printer-not-activated-error-code-20/
View members profile Send private message
jennifer247
Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 12:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Printer errors are quite difficult to resolve. Many times I have faced this error. Each time I seek experts helps. After reading this article, I studied how to handle this error. Thank you so much for sharing this article. read more
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls