Joined: 03 Jan 2020
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
|Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:58 am Post subject: How to download Microsoft Silverlight video
|The computer software includes programs such as Orbit Downloader, Screen Toaster, and WM Capture. Here, you will see the in-depth details of the programs that can help you to download the Microsoft Silverlight video. In this editorial, we will discuss the procedure to save the Microsoft Silverlight video using Orbit Downloader program. You also can check out for updates on Microsoft’s official website or visit Office.com/Setup
There are certain steps to follow for downloading Microsoft Silverlight video with Orbit Downloader. These steps are as follows:-
1. In the first step, you have to visit the Orbit Downloader page and then click on the “Download Now” option for saving a file. After this, you need to install the program on your operating system.
2. In this step, you have to open the Orbit Downloader by double-click on the icon. And then click on the “Tools” drop-down menu and then click on the “Grab++” option to proceed further.
3. Open the web browser and visit the page that is having the “Silverlight” video which you wish to save. Click on the “Grab++” program window and the video list appears on the screen.
4. Click on the box to mark a check for the video that you wish to save and then click on the “Download” button and then select the location where you wish to save the file and press the “OK” button.
5. Let the downloading complete and then enjoy the saved Microsoft Silverlight video.
(link hidden for guest post)