Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
: Looking for Jekyll & Hyde Backing Tracks
didyoustonethosetights

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:16 pm   Post subject: : Looking for Jekyll & Hyde Backing Tracks Reply with quote

Hello! I'm looking for any Jekyll & Hyde backing tracks. I'm a big fan of the show and I would like to collect them all, and currently only have the MTI backing tracks (not the live orchestra version) and Resurrection instrumentals, and a few other non J&H ones. I would especially like the 1999 Bremen instrumentals as that recording has my absolute favorite Jekyll & Hyde orchestrations and I'd love to be able to listen to them.

Please email me at cornnutstrading [at] gmail [dot] com with any information.
Thank you so much!
View members profile Send private message
bobby758216

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:39 am   Post subject: Jekyll & Hyde Reply with quote

I also love that show. Cincinnati Property Management[/url]
Saint23
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:58 am   Post subject: https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-oil-1000mg/ Reply with quote

This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-oil-1000mg/
View members profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JamesP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to find those tracks as well please let me know if you locate them.

Dumpster Rental Buffalo
arborist
JamesP

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that show! I would also love to hear those old backing tracks.
Saint23
Regular

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 3:07 am   Post subject: best CBD gummies Reply with quote

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. best CBD gummies
View members profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JamesP

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

What I classic show. I would love to hear those old tunes again.
Tree Removal Stamford
Roof Replacement Thousand Oaks
markcooper
Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:55 pm   Post subject: เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์ Reply with quote

Intriguing post. I Have Been pondering about this issue, so much obliged for posting. Really cool post.It "s truly extremely pleasant and Useful post.Thanks เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์
MaxBarbour

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 9:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also interested in Backing Tracks and seaching from the internet. Here I got some new ideas which will helpful for me. Here you can easily get assignment help perth to solve your thesis problems easily. I will share that info with the students who are looking for that type of information.
Well Drilling Mobile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:53 am   Post subject: SoundCloud Reply with quote

Maybe you could check out SoundCloud and see if there's anyone who could help you find some backing tracks on there. Lots of musicians and people into audio stuff on there.

website
nobodyhere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a great show especially after a long day of work for Tree Cutting at Tree Service Yonkers NY.
JamesP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Soundhound or Soundhound should be able to help you with this. I have used those services in the past to find long lost audio.
James-
parking lot plowing Rochester NY
tree removal
Andy_R

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:14 am   Post subject: Re: : Looking for Jekyll & Hyde Backing Tracks Reply with quote

I loved the show too! Can you please let us all know if you find a good source? I love to listening to music like this when working! Feels like there's quite a few people who'd be interested.
Yours,
Richmond Arborist

didyoustonethosetights wrote:
Hello! I'm looking for any Jekyll & Hyde backing tracks. I'm a big fan of the show and I would like to collect them all, and currently only have the MTI backing tracks (not the live orchestra version) and Resurrection instrumentals, and a few other non J&H ones. I would especially like the 1999 Bremen instrumentals as that recording has my absolute favorite Jekyll & Hyde orchestrations and I'd love to be able to listen to them.

Please email me at cornnutstrading [at] gmail [dot] com with any information.
Thank you so much!

JamesP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

have you been able to locate these tunes yet? Appreciate any updates.

website I www.chesterfieldtreeservice.com
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls