Home > Message Boards > Service Offer/Selling/Advertisements (Music) >
In Need of MIDIs?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
magicjack8

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:00 am   Post subject: In Need of MIDIs? Reply with quote

Hello. My Name is Jack and I have started a business I call BitterNote MIDIs. I am able, and very much willing, to personally orchestrate and make high-quality MIDIs & Audios fit for performance purposes. As I have only just started the business, I work off donations, so you name the price. If you like a lot = You pay a lot, If you don't like = pay nothing. As simple as that.
I am able to create fully orchestrated MIDIs, with realistic sounding instruments. I am also able to create MIDIs ideal for rehearsals, with the melody included. If you would rather, I can easily create MIDIs with just piano, or with as many, or as little instruments that you require.
All you need to do is supply me with a copy of the music/song you want, and I will get the MIDIs you require to you ASAP. I am able to work from a full orchestral score, or simply just a piano part, though please not that If you want me to make a full orchestration from just a Piano part, that this will take much longer to do.
Aside from this I am also able to make any key or tempo changes. I am also able able to supply band parts from these orchestrations if you wish to have the song(s) performed live.
If interested, you can reach me at: [email protected]
View members profile Send private message
dibiya
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I have gone through your blog and to know about different types of music. I loved to hear good melodious song. best electric car to buy I came to know about the music sheet and the lyrics of some music. It is good to know about various singers from here.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls