Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Any Good Trucking Songs? I love Trucks of All Sorts!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
CalvinH

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:22 pm   Post subject: Any Good Trucking Songs? I love Trucks of All Sorts! Reply with quote

Hello guys and gals. Wondering if there's any good trucking songs out there. I was asked b ya tow truck driver from www.towtrucksaskatoon.comwww.towtrucksaskatoon.com and he was so surprised I didn't know any so here I am. I hope to know some good ones that i can say were recommended next time I need a tow truck and see him again.

Thanks!
waltzmashed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is interested in inputting some sheet music, I do have some things I could do in return. For instance, I have the vst Quantum Leap East/West Symphonic Orchestra Gold, and Miroslav Philharmonik. Both of these are amazing VST's and are real instrument recordings. I'm sure people in the midi world have heard of them. Point is, I can get free copies of it. So please let me know if you even understand what I'm talking about haha, and if you do, if you can help. Thanks!
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls