Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Broadway Musical - Meet Me In St. Louis: "Paging Mr. Sousa" and Reprise of Same
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Mikeydnri

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:42 am   Post subject: Broadway Musical - Meet Me In St. Louis: "Paging Mr. Sousa" and Reprise of Same Reply with quote

I'm looking for an orchestral score with words for this piece. I'm the announcer/vocalist for The American Band of Providence, RI, the second-oldest continually-performing civilian concert band in the natio, founded in 1837 (damn you, Allentown). We're a volunteer non-profit organization made up of mainly music-educators and pros, most of whom have been playing together for nearly 30 years. And we're good, too! This would be a great piece for us.
I've looked just about everywhere, and can't find anything but an around 1990 Broadway revival recording with a guy singing who sounds like he could be John Lithgow. Our director, Dr. Gene Pollart, says he can arrange even a piano-and-words version for band, but an orchestral score would be better. Can you help us? Or even steer us towards som,e leads?
Thanks, Mike Cabral [email protected]
View members profile Send private message
Jorjaaylee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The message board shares broadway musical instruments to put on it that was good to post replies over the formation to get. Discussion the path that has some stories to get frictions on locus assignment reviews along with the substitute to get data on it that was useful to have.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls