Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Do leather jackets look good on guys?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
noracris321

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:15 am   Post subject: Do leather jackets look good on guys? Reply with quote

I am just asking that is that true leather jackets suit on younger blood or they look more handsome in jackets then by wearing something else. I never wear any kind of men designer leather jacket in past I wonder how I will look after wearing all this fancy stuff all because my friend is forcing me that you have an eye-catching body and sexy biceps just try it once and you will be never want to stop this craze in life perhaps by doing all this unique thing in life have to spend some money because this product is luxurious and made from worthy hide and skin of cow, goat, and dear. So now I decided to do all those things which make me more good looking and dashing in my society. [/url]
View members profile Send private message
isabelladom
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:04 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to gift the best leather jacket for my brother's birthday. He is very special Dog Bite Lawyer to me and I want him the best. The page is helped me with some best-designed jackets that are perfect for him.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls