Home > Message Boards > Service Offer/Selling/Advertisements (Music) >
Maintenance Guide - How to Maintain Your Motorcycle Air-Filt
steelbird

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:09 am   Post subject: Maintenance Guide - How to Maintain Your Motorcycle Air-Filt Reply with quote

The motorcycle air filter plays a very important role. The air entering the nozzle comes from the air filter to be clean and free of suspended particles. When doing this work, the air filter traps a lot of dirt and grime. It is important to keep the filter clean at all times so that the engine easily draws in the required amount of air and a perfect mixture of air and fuel is introduced into the engine.
Cleaning
Currently, different types of Two wheeler air filter are used in motorcycles. Many manufacturers have switched to high flow paper air filters. These filters provide better airflow and are easier to handle. If your motorcycle has a paper air filter, simply remove it by striking it a few times on a hard surface to remove dirt. Then use a vacuum at the end of the nozzle to remove dirt from the air filter. If you think a lot of dirt has accumulated on the filter paper, it would be better to replace it instead of trying to clean it. These filters are really affordable and would cost another up to a few hundred dollars.
If your motorcycle has a soft foam filter, you should use an air filter cleaning solution to clean the filter. Clean the solution until the dirt and dirt disappear and you get a clean filter.
dibiya
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The chains and engines of my motorcycle are getting damaged. I was thinking about what I will do with it. I have taken it to many repairing services photo restoration services india. I think I could follow your tips to maintain it properly. So that I could avoid occurring such damages.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls