Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Basic singing course recommendation.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
garymagno110

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:59 am   Post subject: Basic singing course recommendation. Reply with quote

Hi all,

Hi,

I was wondering what singing course you would recommend for someone wanting to get a basic but comprehensive course on singing. This is not meant to answer 'how to sing high' or other 'secret' techniques etc. These things could be in the course. The point is it is a singing course, working as a comprehensive course and teaching the basics of music and singing, not necessarily 'techniques'. Doesn't have to be genre specific, in fact, shouldn't be genre specific. It would be like a guitar course that doesn't teach you how to play fingerstyle, or rock or jazz rather teaches you all the basic things you need to know about playing guitars including music theory. While elementary jazz, blues, rock, classical, etc would be essentially part of the course I would assume, the focus is not to teach 'styles' particularly. There are a lot of online articles that you can read about music. You'll surely enjoy.

Whatever a competent teacher would include in a fundamental course. I don't require it to have certain fundamentals. I need something that claims to work as an elementary-to-advanced education/training course, and which assumes no prior knowledge.

I hope this was clear. Also, would be great if you shared what kind of basic training you took and how (self taught, tutor).

Thanks
Gary
View members profile Send private message
Juvanta
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Here there is something helpful for those who are looking for an institute to join a singing course aba applied behavior analysis. They have shared about the best place for joining the singing course. Thanks a lot for sharing this information.[/url]
arieltyler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

After a long day, you can play happy wheels unblocked to relieve stress.
ajalexxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you found a good singing course, just keep practicing.
englishotomegames
Isabella Murtagh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Singing is the hobby as well as the profession for many people from us and the community of our circle. The general discussion is based on the way of my assignment help after signing the course of basic recommendation and others.
Smith_65

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:03 am   Post subject: Suggestion Reply with quote

I was wondering what kind of song course you would recommend to anyone who wants to do a basic and comprehensive singing course. We need best uk essay now. This does not mean responding to "how to sing loud" or other "secret" methods. The fact is that it is a singing course, works as a complementary course, and teaches the basics of music and song, not necessarily 'technique'. There is no need to have specific genres.
minalee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:24 pm   Post subject: Thank Reply with quote

The article is very helpful for us, please update daily through potty racers so I know more useful information.
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls