Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
5 Steps to a Successful LAN Implementation
rcreddy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:48 am   Post subject: 5 Steps to a Successful LAN Implementation Reply with quote

A local area network - or LAN - encompasses computers and other devices that connect to a server together at a specific location - whether an office or a commercial environment. Devices use LAN connections in the business to share resources. You'll find more than one computer able to connect to the same printer in a business environment, and this is done on the local area network. Mobile devices and computers can also be connected this way, and a LAN can work for as many users as you would like. So, if you have a business packed with one hundred staff members, they can all share the same connection.
MORE AT https://www.fieldengineer.com/blogs/5-steps-to-a-successful-lan-implementation
NachoV

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried follow your link.. The nice website, thanks
I think this link will be interesting for you too - page about router login and network security
View members profile Send private message
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls