Home > Message Boards > MIDI Discussion >
Used Car Melbourne: Is there any company in the Market
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
victoriavon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:12 pm   Post subject: Used Car Melbourne: Is there any company in the Market Reply with quote

My car was crash in an accident and becomes crash. I somehow manage to sideline it from the road to my garage. But now I found no use of it. I tried to sell it to different buyers but when they see the vehicle their answers is always No. I just want to get rid of it but it will be bonus if someone pay me for this. I asked the same question from my friend and he suggest me to hire Used Car Melbourne for this purpose. He said they will give you money and free car removal service. Please suggest me to go for this company or not?
View members profile Send private message
patsyjoness

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:17 am   Post subject: Suggested Reply with quote

by one way or another figure out how to sideline it from the way to my carport. Be that as it may, presently I found no utilization of it. I attempted to offer it to various purchasers yet when they see the electronic advertising boards their answers is in every case No
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls