Home > Message Boards > Animation/Cartoon >
What resources did you use?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
spadekevin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:24 am   Post subject: What resources did you use? Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm writing my dissertation on comedy in animation and techniques used to create comedy. I'm struggling to find academic articles on animation at all, I've come across a few and I was wondering if anyone has ever wrote a dissertation on animation?

What resources did you use? Did you find it difficult to find academic references?

Just curious what other peoples experience have been with this.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.11secondclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=20943
Animate Graphics

Thank you.[/url]
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
annajohnsn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This data provided here can be very relevant to peoples who are interesting in animations. The www.privatetoursofdc.com/ profession of multimedia artists and animators increased a lot nowadays due to increased demand for animation and visual effects in video games and movies. It' an exciting field to work in.
View members profile Send private message
coolkiu00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:27 pm   Post subject: good Reply with quote

I like the helpful information you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and regular tracking
street view
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls