Home > Message Boards > Music Composition >
Music composition learning resources
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
spadekevin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:35 am   Post subject: Music composition learning resources Reply with quote

Hello,

What are some good resources for an independent learner to learn music composition? At the moment I am looking at artofcomposing.com, but I don't know what should be covered in a music composition course. Also, it looks to be based around classical composition. My underlying interests in learning music composition is music for songs and songwriting. Does it matter that the above course is based around classical?
What would be ideal for me is one-on-one with a teacher, but I imagine that approach would be too exepensive. I guess the next best thing would be a set of learning materials which follows a methodical approach with the opportunity for asking questions as needed.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=480282
Animated Graphic

Thank you.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
Podayos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:24 am   Post subject: explosederire.com Reply with quote

explosederire.com
View members profile Send private message
kelag

Location: Distinctio Architecto et mollitia dolorem explicabo Obcaecati numquam odio lorem voluptate dolorum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Messages are as important as they give us important information related to different subjects. Mostly you can get [url=https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/]assignment help[/url] that is the only way to present the different situations as they are important to all.
View members profile Send private message Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
theoandersen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:40 am   Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Each review that we provide is well-thought of and comprehensive and it is accompanied by an exclusive https://forexn.com/ score that is identified through criteria developed by our experts who have been working on the Forex market for ages. The following criteria are taken into consideration when reviewing brokers
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls