Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
How would you think about a musical theatre line?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
crowek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:15 pm   Post subject: How would you think about a musical theatre line? Reply with quote

Hello,

I was thinking that since we have Pops based on musical movies (lalaland) it could be really amazing to have Pops about (non/)Broadway shows ! Do you think it could happen someday? It would be complicated of course to determine what a character looks like, if they have to make him after the original actor or not, but maybe they could just make them for conventions so they would not loose money.
I'd love to see Pops about The Book of Mormon, Legally Blonde , Wicked, Les Mis�rables, The secret garden, Spring Awakening, The Phantom of the opera, waitress, Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, Heathers, Be More Chill, Rent, Hairspray etc.
Do you know if it would be more complicated to have the rights than for a movie or something ?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.funkofunatic.com/viewtopic.php?t=85167
Product Video Production Agency

Thank you.
View members profile Send private message Send email
saulpaulo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

happy wheels is a dark and tricky physics-based puzzling arcade game is funny for some and horrifying for others.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
heenacruzl
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:43 pm   Post subject: great Reply with quote

Thanks for the great article. I like it and all the information you give. I will visit your blog more so I can read more articles like that
basketball legends
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
NoahHyett

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the site of musical movies, shows, and many others. I am a music lover and I feel very happy when I visit topresume.com reviews and get help to manage unique work. I want to appreciate them for making this kind of site for us.
View members profile Send private message
phanmanhz

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 6:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Your share is the great knowledge I have gathered, you are an important person I admire xem truc tiep bong da hom nay
and truc tiep bong da
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls