Home > Message Boards > Broadway Musical >
Cheaper alternatives to Broadway shows?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
crowek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:13 pm   Post subject: Cheaper alternatives to Broadway shows? Reply with quote

Hello,

Some friends of mine are obsessed with Broadway shows and pay $$$ to watch the same show multiple times. However, these friends have no interest in any other kind of theater. Surely there must be cheaper kind of musical plays ( <$20 ) that offer a more intimate experience but without the "stars"?
As a tennis player, I know many people who pay $$$ for US Open could not tell the difference between top amateurs and the stars. There are plenty of local tournaments one can watch for much cheaper and get the a better closer-up experience... So, is there something similar for Broadway?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=254695
Product Video Production Studio

Thank you.
View members profile Send private message Send email
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls