Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Epic Humming Music
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
depprussell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:03 am   Post subject: Epic Humming Music Reply with quote

Hello,

I've had this epic classic song in my head. It's very well known, usually used in movies or (beer) commercials, though I couldn't give you an example. I don't think the original really has humming in it, but I always hum it along. It has a very strong build up and, in term of hums it goes long-short-short-short-long-short-short-short-short .
Thing that might help are it, reminds me of journeys, or slow motion marches (like pirates of the carribean when they march in the ocean). War, or battle is also good, but is usually slow motion stuff. Further more, it reminds me a bit of sailing in strong winds. And it's not chariots of fire. It's a lot slower...

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://forums.kickassclassical.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=685
Teaser video production studio

Thank you.
View members profile Send private message Send email
bifaza

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Humming birds are the small creature of the God who lives in the nest and very small in the size with the long beak. The message board of the general discussion is about the Epic humming music professional help with resume sound with a lot of discussion with the community people.[/url]
View members profile Send private message Send email
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls