Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Does anyone have any solutions?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
spadekevin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:59 pm   Post subject: Does anyone have any solutions? Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm working on a video using Mimic 8, and I'm having issues with syncing up the audio and video. The video is around 11:34 in length. Early on, I ran into SystemOutofMemory exception errors, so I split the video into 4 separate videos and added them to a collection. In a separate tool, I split the audio file up into 4 smaller files using the times I saw for each video in Mimic. When I preview the first frame in the 4th video, I'm seeing/hearing that the audio and the callouts on the screen are off by about 3-4 seconds with the audio being the element lagging.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Does anyone have any solutions?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forums.madcapsoftware.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28224
Recycle Management Solution Video

Thank you.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
jennyhannb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:48 pm   Post subject: I ran into Reply with quote

I ran into SystemOutofMemory exception errors, so I split the video into 4 separate videos and added them to a collection. In a separate tool, geometry dash free games[/url]
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
mohit4sona

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:04 am   Post subject: re post Reply with quote

Hi there to every one, since I am genuinely keen of
reading this website's post to be updated daily. It carries
nice data.
View members profile Send private message
KeiraLaver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Messages are giving the knowledge through conversation that is too effective in communicating. However you may need some options like is essaypro reliable to present your point of views among the audience.
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls