Home > Message Boards > General Discussion >
Any other suggestions?
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
spadekevin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:57 pm   Post subject: Any other suggestions? Reply with quote

Hello,

So I'm a heavy Reason 8 user, and lately I've been having an issue that basically stops all creative motivation to work.
Any time I play back a song - whether it be with 1 track or a bunch - I get an annoying popping and crackling in the audio. Even if everything is turned down and it's not clipping.
I believe this has to do with cpu or soundcard, but I've been using this computer for years and it just recently started.

I have a 2010 17" Macbook pro. 8gs of ram. 2.8 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo.
I've tried reseting the PRAM. I've got 200gs left on my hard drive. I've cleaned out a lot of my junk.

Should I try getting an external soundcard with ASIO? Is that worth it for a Mac?
Any other suggestions?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.reasontalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=7491129
CMS Platform Video

Thank you.[/url]
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
jennyhannb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:49 pm   Post subject: I get Reply with quote

I get an annoying popping and crackling in the audio, happy wheels demo.[/url]
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
sarahamilton

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:56 am   Post subject: But at my college every so often Reply with quote

But at my college every so often the instructor will set an excercise to do it in class and homework might be to finish it. A lot of kids mess around and don’t pay attention in class and that they have to complete a barely touched excercise, whereas if you plug headphones in and crunch through the questions in magnificence, you’ll get little or even no homework that day http://www.getessaydone.com. If the same factor is the case for you, maintain that during thoughts too.[/url]
View members profile Send private message
Savita

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:09 pm   Post subject: https://robuxfree9.livejournal.com/ Reply with quote

https://robuxfree9.livejournal.com/ thank you
lindarose11
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:18 am   Post subject: Nice Reply with quote

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful
atari breakout
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website AIM Address
alicetaylor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:27 pm   Post subject: nice Reply with quote

You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.

bloxorz
arianapham

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:19 am   Post subject: Thank Reply with quote

Nice to read the information here. The content of this post is very useful and informative bad ice cream 3
phamyen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:53 pm   Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

I read your article, I found it very detailed and very useful for me. I have read many articles but not as detailed as your posts. Thank you for sharing this article with readers.
five nights at freddy's[/url]
redball12345671211

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:53 pm   Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the interesting information you shared with us.
NikolettMorrison

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:04 pm   Post subject: Thank Reply with quote

I think it is a good idea, I have thought of it but not as detailed as you.
super fighters[/url]
View members profile Send private message Visit posters website
SueBrown

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:43 pm   Post subject: Thank Reply with quote

In my opinion, the issues you raise are still some unclear. I hope in the near future to read more articles from you facebook like apkxyz[/url]
ChunkyDreams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:09 am   Post subject: looking for the doorbell Reply with quote

I have an idea to put my favourite song as a ringtone sound of my <a href="https://www.hansagarten24.de/gartenhauser/">Gartenhaus</a> doorbell. So the question is does anyone have any idea where can I buy/get something like that?
Or maybe some tutorial how can I do that? I couldn't find any better place to put that question, so I am here.
Thanks in advance
ChunkyDreams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:11 am   Post subject: looking for the doorbell Reply with quote

I have an idea to put my favourite song as a ringtone sound of my Gartenhaus doorbell. So the question is does anyone have any idea where can I buy/get something like that?
Or maybe some tutorial how can I do that? I couldn't find any better place to put that question, so I am here.
Thanks in advance
sarahhirschz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:03 am   Post subject: shemale Sydney Reply with quote

I suggest you to visit shemale Sydney and chat with wonderful shemales all night
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls