Home > Message Boards > Instruments >
anyone has had problems or messed around with thier plastic
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
yavukiden

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:40 am   Post subject: anyone has had problems or messed around with thier plastic Reply with quote

Hello,

The guitar is hitting random notes while i'm not even touching the strum bar. I did the switch replacement fix posted on the front page a few months back and while it made the strum clicking more responsive, it has not eliminated the errant strums.

I plan to open up the guitar and poke around some more but thought I'd see if anyone has had problems or messed around with thier plastic axe.
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=63750
Whiteboard Video Production Company

Thank you
View members profile Send private message Send email
Georgineke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Plastic sheets and the material which is made up of plastic have filled this world up with the trash and indigestible content as well. Now the forum discusses the range of cheap reliable essay writing service by message board instruments like having the problem to mess about plastic range.
View members profile Send private message
nicolettamurzt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:56 pm   Post subject: Sextreffen in Münster Reply with quote

Sextreffen in Münster is the best web place for sexy chat with hot ladies, si visit and check out...
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls