Home > Message Boards > Music Composition >
Not all songs showing in "Songs" list
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
yavukiden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:09 am   Post subject: Not all songs showing in "Songs" list Reply with quote

Hello,

I have about 6150 songs, and I only just noticed that a lot of my recently added songs are not showing up in the all songs list. They don't show up under the respective albums either, and there seems to be no pattern for showing up in Artists. However, they show up with no issues in the "Recently Added" playlist, or other playlists.As a sidenote, on the "Now Playing" screen underneath the artist name on the top left corner where the song number/count is shown, the count is correct (i.e. it will increase when I add new songs), they just show up.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.aplayerpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13002
Animated Explainer Video Production Studio

Thanks
View members profile Send private message Send email
isabelladom
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want to thank you for sharing this post. The song list issues browse this site are also I have. Many of the latest songs are recently I had added to the song list. But I can't find it on the list.
View members profile Send private message AIM Address
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls