Home > Message Boards > Classical >
Classical Music and the Loudness War Q's
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
jackneeson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:55 pm   Post subject: Classical Music and the Loudness War Q's Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm a student here in Nottingham doing a dissertation on the loudness war in modern rock/pop music. In contrast, I wondered if anyone could answer me a few questions about mastering classical music? Any reply would be greatly appreciated and I thank you for your time. Here are the questions: Does limiting play an important factor in mastering classical music? In your opinion, what is the most common loudness that classical music is mastered to? (rock CD's have gone from averaging -10dB - -5dB in the last ten years!!) Do you find classical music is getting limited louder at all? Do you think that classical would be more mainstream if it didn't have the large amounts of dynamic range that it has? Any general comments about the differences between mastering classical and rock?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.soundonsound.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14253
Teaser production studio

Thank you
View members profile Send private message Send email
NoahHyett

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

It is great to think about this data. I never find out about this data to the next internet based life destinations. Presently, I am taking essay help australia to find out about quality work and I am certain soon you can post more data about this theme.[/url]
View members profile Send private message
This forum is locked you cannot post, reply to or edit topics   This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies View previous topic :: View next topic
Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT-8:00
You can post new topics
You can reply to topics
You cannot edit your posts
You cannot delete your posts
You can vote in polls